C++ medical device software developer
At Brain Science Tools B.V. we develop, certify, manufacture and distribute Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) machines and MRI-guided neuronavigation as well as (neuro)physiological equipment. We are proud to be a successful UMC Utrecht/Utrecht University spinoff company. Our professional team is enthusiastic with the passion to improve the quality of brain stimulation using individual MRI navigation in order to improve patient treatment. Our products are medically certified and on the market worldwide ( see www.brainsciencetools.com).
As a C++ software developer, you will be assisting in the software development process of key technologies developed and marketed by our company, in use by over 120 hospitals in the world. The C++ software developer will closely work and report to the lead software engineer and the CSO/CTO. Focus in the development will be on MRI image processing, 3D visualization, programming of hardware through dedicated APIs, time critical multithreaded processes, among others. We work according to rigorous standards required for medical device software development such as ISO13485 and IEC62304, and in a CI/CD context.
Junior developers are encouraged to apply. Additional on-site training is available.
- Demonstrable development skills in C++
- A good understanding or the clear ability to acquire knowledge of our technology stack is required. The main components of our stack are: CMAKE, Microsoft Visual Studio Build environment, VTK, ITK, QT and Boost
- Knowledge of image processing and 3D visualization is an advantage
- Flexibility and teamplayer
- Proficiency in speaking and writing in English (Dutch not required)
- Residency in a EU country
- Competitive salary plus other benefits
- In-depth training in professional medical device software development
- A dynamic environment near the Utrecht Science Park, in a wonderful green 19th century country estate.
- Flexibility in office hours, partly working from home is possible.
When you are interested, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you and discussing any further possibilities.