DevOps and C++ Build Engineer (32 hrs/week)
Are you interested to work in a dynamic medical device software company? We are looking for an enthusiastic professional to support our team.
At Brain Science Tools B.V. we develop, certify, manufacture and distribute Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) machines and MRI-guided neuronavigation as well as (neuro)physiological equipment. We are proud to be a successful UMC Utrecht/Utrecht University spinoff company. Our professional team is enthusiastic with the passion to improve the quality of brain stimulation using individual MRI navigation in order to improve patient treatment. Our products are medically certified and on the market worldwide.
As a C++ build engineer you will be responsible for DevOps processes, including build engineering tasks, Continuous Integration (CI) & Continues Delivery (CD) activities and maintenance of the required IT infrastructure. The focus of the role will include setting up and maintaining build servers and design automatic building, integration and testing. Involvement in the software development process itself is also possible. The C++ build engineer will closely work with the lead software engineer and will report to the CSO/CTO.
- A good understanding of our technology stack and associated DevOps tasks is required. The main components of our stack are: CMAKE, Microsoft Visual Studio Build environment, C++, VTK, ITK and QT
- Basic development skills in C++, Python or comparable languages, and web development skills (Django) are recommended
- Knowledge of image processing and 3D visualization is an advantage.
- Flexibility and teamplayer
- Fluent written and spoken English, apprehension of Dutch is desirable
- Residency in a EU country
We offer you
- Markt conform salary plus other benefits
- In-depth training in professional medical device software development
- A dynamic environment near the Utrecht Science Park, in a wonderful green 19th century country estate.
- Flexibility in office hours, partly working from home is possible.
When you are interested, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you and discussing any further possibilities.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.