Litebox: 3 channel portable EMG, NCS and EP system
Litebox is a new 3-channel all-in-one EMG device: an EMG amplifier, an electrical stimulator, an audio-visual stimulator, a dedicated keyboard for full control of stimulation and a display with stimulation parameters all-in-one compact, lightweight box. Due to its innovative circuits for sophisticated filtering, noise suppression and stimulus artifact reduction signal quality is excellent. The built-in electrical stimulator (two outputs) can be configured for both unipolar as well as bipolar waveforms. The built-in auditory-visual stimulator has outputs to connect a pattern monitor, LED goggles for VEP and headphones. The auditory stimulator features click and tone waveforms. Together with the Neuro-MEP.net software it forms a complete for EMG, NCS and EP application.
- 3 Acquisition channels for quick examination
- NCS and needle EMG according to international standards
- All-in-one: stimulators, amplifier, keyboard in single compact and lightweight box
- Electrical stimulator with unipolar and bipolar pulse waveforms
- Premium signal quality due to innovative circuits for sophisticated filtering, noise suppression and stimulus artifact reduction